Do you like the idea of a Seussian inspired menu with the Grinch theme? I created a Grinch themed Christmas breakfast for my family.
It was cute, fun and over-the-top adorable! And if you are a fan od Dr. Suess, (or even if you are not), you would definitely love this holiday breakfast! Check out how you can make your own! It’s not that hard and definitely so much fun!
Here are my simple and fun tips on how to create your very own super fun Grinch themed Christmas breakfast!
First up, make a delicious breakfast using some themed food. This is what I served for breakfast:
- Roast Beef (sausage)
- Who Hash (hash browns)
- Whoville Pankcake (Big Daddy’s or German Oven Pancake)
- Fresh fruit – I use fruit to top Big Daddy’s (raspberries, bananas, strawberries, blackberries,etc)
- Grinch Pop – juice
- Grinch Cookies – assorted cookies
Create awesome decor for your Christmas breakfast ahead of time! Place settings, centerpieces, food signs and even a small Christmas tree were part of my decor.
- Use bright colors – pinks, reds and Grinch green!
- Fun patterns – polka dots, stripes and check prints
- Whimsical ornaments
- Free Grinch-themed printables (see bottom of this post for free printables!)
Enjoy creating a Grinch themed Christmas Breakfast for your family and friends!
If you are looking for more DIY holiday decor ideas, check out these simple Christmas chair decor 4 ways! You can also check out my Christmas decor which was featured in a magazine to get more holiday decor ideas!