These Disney inspired chocolate covered M&M pretzel rods are simple, fun to make, and just about as delicious as the real thing!
I don’t know about you but if you’re anything like me and one of the main reasons you go to the Disney parks is to eat the yummy treats then you will definitely want to keep reading this post. These M&M pretzel rods are absolutely delicious and almost just like the real thing that you can get at the Disney parks!
● Cookie sheet covered with parchment paper
- 1 (16 ounce) bag of pretzel rods
- 16 ounces chopped milk, semisweet, dark or white chocolate or candy melts
- Mini M&M’s
- Melt the chocolate by heating the pieces in the microwave at 30 second intervals.
- Continue until chocolate is fully melted.
- Dip pretzel rods into the melted chocolate, shaking off any excess chocolate before transferring them to a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with M&M’s before the chocolate has a chance to set.
These chocolate covered M&M pretzel rods are just as delicious as they are cute! Are you planning on making them? I would love to hear how they turn out if you do!
Here are some posts similar to these chocolate covered M&M pretzel rods: