This post may contain affiliate links that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission. Read our Disclosure Policy.
Some people have all the talent. Look at what a large cardboard box, paint and some skills can create… a Buzz Lightyear space ship.
More party ideas…
Kids love a bean bag game. This clever idea was made using canvas fabric, a Buzz Lightyear coloring page and overhead projector. The overhead projector was used to project the Buzz Lightyear image onto the canvas – acrylics were used to paint.
- Minnie Mouse Valentine's Cookie Pops
- Mickey And Minnie Christmas Decorating Ideas
- Enter A Secret Playroom Hidden Behind Wardrobe Doors
- China Cabinet Makeover
- How to Do a Church Christmas Grinch Party on a Budget
- Straw Weaving Bracelets
- 10 Best DIY Birthday Banners
- DIY: Cat in the Hat Photo Prop
- Turn a Nightstand Into a Lemonade Stand!
- 30 Ideas For Car Themed Boys Rooms
- Super Giant Bubbles Kit!
- Cinderella Princess Bed