This post may contain affiliate links that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission. Read our Disclosure Policy.
Too many colors? No way! This “big girl” room looks like it’s been touched by sunshine with the sunny yellow bed and multi-colored accents against a sky blue wall. But that doesn’t tell you the whole picture. Take a look at the focal wall for this room designed by photographer-mom Ginny Phillips: Touch of Sunshine Girls Room! Ginny gave permission for us to share.
- Minnie Mouse Valentine's Cookie Pops
- Mickey And Minnie Christmas Decorating Ideas
- Enter A Secret Playroom Hidden Behind Wardrobe Doors
- Family Game Night Fun
- How to Do a Church Christmas Grinch Party on a Budget
- Get Ready for March Madness with Basketball Party Ideas
- Edible Snowman Centerpiece
- Make A Giant Outdoor Kerplunk Game From Tomato Cages
- Monkey Business Nursery
- DIY: Paper Rosettes
- Ladybug Themed Birthday Party with FREE Printables!
- Construction Party Ideas