This post may contain affiliate links that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission. Read our Disclosure Policy.
Adorable! Lindi at Love the Day put together a Polka Dot Birthday Party to celebrate the birthday of one very special little lady. I love that this colorful, simple theme packs an amazing amount of punch for a small budget. The colors are lively and fun and they carry through the room from the ceiling to the plates. Lindi says, “The party itself was simple, classic and bundles of fun. We swung open a piñata, ate the delicious cake & ice cream, and opened presents. It was absolutely perfect and a total celebration of my favorite two year old.”
So cute! Lindi made printables to match the theme and decorated with “sixlets” as polka dots.
To see more of this great party and printables, head on over to Love the Day.
- Enter A Secret Playroom Hidden Behind Wardrobe Doors
- 20 Best Pool Toys For Summer
- The Most Fun Party Game Ever! Plastic Wrap Ball Game
- DIY Styrofoam Cup Floam
- 1st Birthday Party Ideas For Boys!
- 15+ Awesome DIY Party Backdrops
- Super Bowl Party Activities for Kids
- 10 Best DIY Birthday Banners
- 25 Amazing Loft Ideas -- Beds and Playrooms
- Turn a Nightstand Into a Lemonade Stand!
- Kids Parties: Easy Idea For The Ceiling
- Ahoy Matey! -It's A Pirate Birthday Party