Adorable! Lindi at Love the Day put together a Polka Dot Birthday Party to celebrate the birthday of one very special little lady. I love that this colorful, simple theme packs an amazing amount of punch for a small budget. The colors are lively and fun and they carry through the room from the ceiling to the plates. Lindi says, “The party itself was simple, classic and bundles of fun. We swung open a piñata, ate the delicious cake & ice cream, and opened presents. It was absolutely perfect and a total celebration of my favorite two year old.”
So cute! Lindi made printables to match the theme and decorated with “sixlets” as polka dots.
To see more of this great party and printables, head on over to Love the Day.
- Enter A Secret Playroom Hidden Behind Wardrobe Doors
- 20 Best Pool Toys For Summer
- The Most Fun Party Game Ever! Plastic Wrap Ball Game
- DIY Styrofoam Cup Floam
- 1st Birthday Party Ideas For Boys!
- Simple Baby Shower Cakes Anyone Can Make!
- Glow in the Dark Water Balloons
- 10+ Creative DIY Kids Birthday Party Invitations
- Dollar Store Plate and Special Paper Make A Designer Plate
- 25 Amazing Loft Ideas -- Beds and Playrooms
- Ahoy Matey! -It's A Pirate Birthday Party
- Harry Potter Themed Bedroom Ideas