This post may contain affiliate links that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission. Read our Disclosure Policy.
Hi everyone! My name is Erin and I’m the DIY wannabe behind How to Nest for Less!
For this 1st birthday party, I created some food table cards, cupcake liners, a birthday garland and water bottle labels for some extra pizzazz around the room. Let’s get this party started!
The water bottle labels should be printed on a glossy white paper so the condensation from the cold water doesn’t quickly dissolve the paper label. Five labels are printed on one sheet of 8.5×11 inch paper. You can also add a little personal message to the top and bottom of the label!
And finally we have a cute little birthday garland for the cute little ladybug! Just print out the number of blank circles you need for the letters and you can use the ladybugs circles as spacers. Or use this printable as a pattern for scrapbook paper! I simply glue the lettered circles on the scalloped circles.
Then I used a hole punch to create two holes in each piece and strung them along with red ribbon. Super simple project!
Well, that’s it for today! I hope everyone enjoys the ladybug birthday party printables! And I hope you can come visit me soon at my blog, How to Nest for Less!
- Free Happy Fall Printable
- Enter A Secret Playroom Hidden Behind Wardrobe Doors
- 31 Days Halloween Bucket List - Free Printable
- Pokemon Painted Rocks for Kindness Rocks!
- Super Bowl Party Activities for Kids
- Edible Snowman Centerpiece
- Santa's Special Delivery Gift Tags
- Gorgeous Girl Baby Shower Dessert Tables
- Straw Weaving Bracelets
- Summer Camp: 10 Awesome Glow Stick Ideas
- Kids Parties: Easy Idea For The Ceiling
- Cinderella Princess Bed