3 Super Easy Snowflake Crafts
Hi there! I’m Natashia from Canary Jane and I’m excited to be back again to share 3 super easy DIY snowflake crafts. All three are simple and require only a few supplies. I purchased most of the supplies from the dollar store so they are frugal crafts too. The best part is you can grab my free printable snowflake download if you want to keep it really simple. Read through the paper tube snowflake, macramé snowflake, and free printable snowflake.
Toilet paper roll snowflake
- Toilet paper rolls, paper towel rolls, or wrapping paper tubes (perfect way to recycle after wrapping)
- Hot glue gun
- Hot glue sticks
- Plug in your hot glue gun.
- Cut toilet paper rolls into 15 – 1 inch strips.
- Bend the rolls into scallop 5 shapes.
- Bend 5 more rolls into bow shapes.
- Snip 5 more and roll them into a scroll shape.
- Start with the scallop shapes, gluing them together to make the poinsettia flower shape.
- Next glue the bow shapes to the pointed ends.
- Lastly glue the scroll shapes between each of the scallops.
- Wire or wooden hoop
- Elmers or Hot glue
- Cut the rope into 60, 10-12inch pieces of rope if you are using a 10 inch wire frame. Depending on the size of hoop you may need to adjust.
- Fold one piece of rope in half and feed it through the middle of the hoop coming out the back and use the cut opposite ends to feed through the loop you made with the fold.
- Pull the rope tightly.
- Continue this action working around the hoop.
- Leave one piece longer for the hanger.
- Secure on the back with glue.
Free Printable Snowflake templates
- Print off the snowflakes from Canaryjane.com as linked above.
- Fold the snowflakes along the lines.
- Cut along the middle lines.
There you go! Three different fun and simple DIY snowflake crafts! If you want to see more Christmas printables check out my mega bundle pack! Or you can see more craft ideas here. Thanks for having me here !
- 15 Fall Crafts for Adults
- Halloween Ghost Brownies
- Perfect Pumpkin Pasta Recipes
- Family Game Night Fun
- DIY Gold Foil Bridal T-Shirts Using The Cricut
- Save Time and Store Your Decorated Christmas Tree!
- Baby's First Christmas Pajamas
- Santa's Special Delivery Gift Tags
- Gorgeous Girl Baby Shower Dessert Tables
- Party Tip: Use a Curling Iron to Heat Seal Bags
- Make Your Own Childrens' Nativity Set!
- Ahoy Matey! -It's A Pirate Birthday Party