This post may contain affiliate links that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission. Read our Disclosure Policy.
I don’t know what it is about Valentine’s Day that gets me in the mood for anything sweet, red, pink, and CHOCOLATE! After all, who doesn’t love some chocolate on Valentine’s Day? I love when I can find desserts outside the “norm” that I have never tried before. These 12 awesome Valentine’s Day desserts are not only delicious but not quite your traditional v-day dessert ideas! Your husband, boyfriend, significant other will love these ideas!
Valentine Buckeye Balls- Design Dazzle-You wouldn’t believe how easy these peanut butter and chocolate tasty treats are to make! These are some of my favorite Valentine’s Day recipes on my blog.
Easy Valentine’s Day Dessert (Chocolate Shot Glasses) – The Bewitchin’ Kitchen- what a fun and unique way to celebrate Valentine’s Day
Valentine’s Day Chocolate Hand Pies – Homegrown and Healthy- these look so absolutely delicious! I can’t wait to try them myself.
What do you think about these Valentine dessert ideas? Have you tried any of them? I would love to hear in the comments!
If you like these Valentine dessert ideas then check out some of our other fun Valentine posts:
- DIY Holiday Truck
- Mickey And Minnie Christmas Decorating Ideas
- Vintage Christmas Cone Dolls
- Family Game Night Fun
- How to Do a Church Christmas Grinch Party on a Budget
- Baby's First Christmas Pajamas
- How To Create Designer Ribbon Using A Glue Gun
- Neutral Fall Tablescape
- Halloween Birthday Party
- FREE Paper Doll Printables - The Nativity, Santa's Helpers and more!
- Advent Countdown Calendar Including 100 Activities: FREE Printables
- Free Printable: Father's Day Scratch Off Card