This post may contain affiliate links that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission. Read our Disclosure Policy.
Especially when my kids were younger I always needed a fast and easy recipe to make around Valentine’s Day! Multiple class parties, addressing Valentine’s until 2 in the morning, etc… all of these things can make for a pretty hectic holiday! Can anyone else relate? These adorable monster heart brownies are a very fast and easy dessert to make for Valentine’s Day! Also, if you are in charge of your kids’ class parties- these brownies would be the perfect dessert for the kids to make. You just make them before hand and let the kids decorate them at the party- they will love it!
Monster Heart Brownies
- 1 box brownie mix any brand
- 1/2 c. vegetable oil
- 3 tbsp. water
- pink frosting I used Pillsbury strawberry frosting.
- candy google eyes find the link below to the exact ones I used.
- disposable frosting bag
- Wilton #233 tip linked below
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Line a 9x13 baking dish with foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
Combine the brownie mix and ingredients, mixing well.
Pour the brownie batter into the prepared baking dish.
Bake for 18-22 minutes.
Remove from oven and let cool completely.
Use the heart cookie cutters to cut the brownies. The heart cookie cutters I used are linked below.
Attach the frosting tip and fill the piping bag with frosting. Gently squeeze the frosting out and onto the brownie.
Give each frosted brownie a few candy eyes. Repeat with all the brownies!
Do you think you’ll give these adorable monster heart brownies a try? I would love to hear in the comments!
If you liked this post then check out some of my other Valentine’s posts!
- 15 Ways to Style a Dough Bowl For Fall
- 15 Fall Foyer Entry Ideas
- Budget-Friendly Fall Decor Accessories
- Harry Potter Themed Christmas Tree
- Family Game Night Fun
- A Letter to Kids: Santa is Real
- Santa's Special Delivery Gift Tags
- 10 Best DIY Birthday Banners
- Free Halloween Printable: Mr. Sodahead
- Advent Countdown Calendar Including 100 Activities: FREE Printables
- 100 Mischievous ELF Ideas
- Christmas Book Bags