This post may contain affiliate links that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission. Read our Disclosure Policy.
I don’t know about you but sometimes I feel like electronics, especially big ones like TV’s, can be a huge eye sore! I always hate the idea of putting a TV in a pretty area of my house like the living room or kitchen. But the fact of the matter is that our family really likes to have a TV in those places. So I have learned to just deal with it and decorate around the TV. This post will give you some of my favorite tips and tricks on how to decorate around your TV and still make your room look gorgeous!
Family Room Makeover from Driven By Decor- this post has some great ideas on how to not only refresh your whole family room but decorate around TV in the most practical and pretty way!
Tips for Decorating Around Your TV from Thrifty Decor Chick has some gorgeous ideas for any decor style!
How to Decorate Around Your TV from Style Me Pretty– I love the use of shelves around your TV! What a great idea.
Which idea was your favorite? Now I wish I had 10 TV’s in my home so I could try every one of these ideas!
- Mickey And Minnie Christmas Decorating Ideas
- 30 Most Amazing Christmas Wreaths
- Best Selling Neutral Rugs
- Harry Potter Themed Christmas Tree
- Taking a Vanity From Drab To Fab
- Bedroom Door Decoration Ideas for Girls
- 15+ Awesome DIY Party Backdrops
- DIY Rosette Fabric Rug
- DIY Wood Photo Transfer GIft Idea
- Dollar Store Plate and Special Paper Make A Designer Plate
- DIY: Paper Rosettes
- DIY: Princess Castle Headboard