Choose suede, felt or a fabric that does not ravel for the silhouette. Iron Heat N’ Bond fusible adhesive fabric onto the fabric that you will be using for the silhouette.
Instructions to make a paper silhouette:
Trace the profile onto black paper or for a different effect use wallpaper. Cut out the traced silhouette – it’s easier to move the paper, not the scissors, as you cut.. Position the cut out onto the background paper, most use white as the background. Apply glue to the back of the silhouette, cover the entire back surface to the edge.
- Tips for Styling A Summer Front Porch + Summer Welcome Free Printable
- Family Room Reveal Before and After
- Our Complete Exterior Home Remodel!
- Harry Potter Themed Christmas Tree
- Taking a Vanity From Drab To Fab
- China Cabinet Makeover
- Unicorn Valentine Card Box
- Christmas Tree Decorating Tips & Hacks
- Paper Plate Peppermint Tutorial
- Vintage Snowman
- Christmas Book Bags
- How To Make Pom Pom Tissue Flowers