This post may contain affiliate links that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission. Read our Disclosure Policy.
Thrill your kids this Christmas!!
This post contains affiliate links at no additional cost to you. For further detail, please see our disclosure policy.
Catch Santa in YOUR house! How will your kids doubt Santa when they see a picture of him in their very own home?!! This is such a cool idea and very easy to do. I uploaded images of my family room to the company’s website. I spent a few minutes choosing a Santa (there are hundreds to choose from). It took about 15 minutes to create – which includes a downloadable picture I printed instantly. Wow – I have PROOF of SANTA in my very own home! Here’s a Photo of Santa in front of our fireplace. I love his facial expression of being caught in the act!
Santa in front of our Christmas tree. He’s probably checking his list to find out if we’ve been naughty or nice ; ). What a fun tradition to do every year and then look back on the different pictures!! Your kids will be talking about Santa visiting their home for years!
To all of our readers…Merry Christmas!! Our regular blog posts will be back on track after Christmas.
- 15 Ways to Style a Dough Bowl For Fall
- 15 Fall Foyer Entry Ideas
- Budget-Friendly Fall Decor Accessories
- Harry Potter Bridal Shower
- Mickey and Minnie Mouse Valentine Card Box + Free Printable
- Baby's First Christmas Pajamas
- Santa's Special Delivery Gift Tags
- Santa's Cabin in the Woods Christmas Dream Tree
- Mary Poppins Party
- Turn a Nightstand Into a Lemonade Stand!
- Create Wood Art Using the Cricut Machine
- How To Make Pom Pom Tissue Flowers