Something that I think is really underrated in America is teaching your kids about finances and managing their money at a young age! I believe that this information is some of the most useful information we can teach our kids to prepare them for the future. However, this topic isn’t necessarily the easiest topic to talk to kids about so I’ve found a fun way to teach them! A fun and easy way to teach your kids about money is by reading them a book about it! There are a ton of children’s books out there that can help! These children’s books are both fun and educational and will teach your kids everything you need to know about money. Here are 15 awesome, fun, and educational children’s books that teach your kids important information about money.
- Lemonade in Winter: A Book About Two Kids Counting Money
- Bunny Money
- The Berenstain Bears’ Dollars and Sense
- The Go-Around Dollar
- Those Shoes
- One Cent, Two Cents, Old Cent, New Cent: All About Money
- Alexander, Who Used to Be Rich Last Sunday
- A Chair for My Mother
- The Coin Counting Book
- You Can’t Buy A Dinosaur With A Dime
- Curious George Saves His Pennies
- A Dollar, a Penny, How Much and How Many?
- Feeding Piggy
- The Penny Pot
- Follow the Money
Do you think your children would enjoy learning about money with these awesome books? Do you have any other great ways to teach your kids about money? I would love to hear your experiences in the comments!
If you liked this post then check out some of our other awesome posts for your kids!