If you’re looking for the perfect light, sweet, and delicious dessert then look no further. These white chocolate coconut truffles are all of those things!
I don’t know what it is about spring time but it makes me want to sink my teeth into lighter and fruiter desserts like these white chocolate coconut truffles or even these strawberry donuts would be perfect for this time of year!
The best part about these white chocolate coconut truffles is that they are made from only 4 ingredients. I love how simple they are to put together, definitely a dessert you could make with the kiddos!
Serving size: 11 units
Cooking time: 25 min
- 3.5 Oz/100 g white chocolate
- 3.5 Oz/100 g coconut condensed milk
- 3.5 Oz/100 g fine desiccated coconut, plus extra for garnish
- 10/12 Almonds
- In a small bowl melt white chocolate using a Bain Marie technique
- Add coconut condensed milk and combine until smooth.
- Add fine desiccated coconut and mix all together. Let it set in the freezer for 15 minutes to harden.
- Scoop the mixture into small balls and place a whole almond in the center of each ball. Garnish the balls with some extra desiccated coconut.
What do you think? Do you guys like coconut in your house? I would love to hear how they turn out!
If you like these white chocolate coconut truffles then you might like some of these other recipes: