This post may contain affiliate links that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission. Read our Disclosure Policy.
I’ve been a candy connoisseur my whole life. Eating and tasting many candies and lots of candy bars. One of my favorite candy bars is an Almond Joy. It’s just pure yumminess and deliciousness. So I decided to make an Almond Joy Cupcake from the website of TGIF. Check here for my recipe and tips.
- Our Complete Exterior Home Remodel!
- It's An Adorable, Edible Easter Bunny! D-I-Y
- The Most Fun Party Game Ever! Plastic Wrap Ball Game
- How To Make A Balloon Garland (that's gorgeous)!!!
- Taking a Vanity From Drab To Fab
- Kitchen Remodel Final Reveal
- How To Clean Floor And Ceiling Vents In The Dishwasher?
- A Letter to Kids: Santa is Real
- How To Create Designer Ribbon Using A Glue Gun
- Dollar Store Plate and Special Paper Make A Designer Plate
- DIY: Boot-i-licious Halloween Decor
- Free Printable: Father's Day Scratch Off Card