This post may contain affiliate links that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission. Read our Disclosure Policy.
All three of my kids love Harry Potter, and I thought it would be fun to make a summer day filled with activities inspired by the world of Harry Potter.
This is a great day to plan when you know that the weather that is not conducive to the kids playing outside, as all activities can be done indoors.
Get any plain t-shirt. Black gives the best effect for the stenciling, but a lighter shirt works best for images.
Another way to create a t-shirt is to print a picture onto “print and press” transfer paper.
trim the edges from your picture, and iron on.
Magically Easy Butterbeer Recipe:
2 liter cream soda
2 tablespoons Butter Extract
2 teaspoons Rum Extract
*drop the extracts into the 2 liter bottle, put on cap and slowly rotate until combined.
1 7oz container of marshmallow creme
1 cup whipping cream
1 teaspoon rum extract
*add all items together in an electric mixer and combine until smooth.
Autumn Clemons is a Salt Lake City based interior designer,
There are affiliate links in this post.
- Easy Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas
- Mickey And Minnie Christmas Decorating Ideas
- 15 Delicious Slow Cooker Soups
- Family Game Night Fun
- Unicorn Planner Free Printable
- 11 Harry Potter Themed Halloween Ideas
- Easy St. Patrick's Day Breakfast Idea - Free Printable
- How to Do a Church Christmas Grinch Party on a Budget
- Slumber Party Ideas
- Dollar Store Plate and Special Paper Make A Designer Plate
- Summer Camp: Time Capsule
- Ladybug Themed Birthday Party with FREE Printables!