This post may contain affiliate links that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission. Read our Disclosure Policy.
While at the Harry Potter theme park a couple of months ago, we tasted Butterbeer and it was very good especially the frothy cream on top. I was surprised that I really liked it.
Here is an awesome recipe to make your own Butterbeer.
The new blockbuster movie will be released in a few days. Here’s a couple of labels I made (a while back) in honor of Harry Potter Butterbeer.
I made two sizes. The large size is for the 2 liter soda bottle and the small is for the individual serving 10-12 oz sizes.
Print out the label, cut and tape the free Butterbeer label around soda bottles.
The Butterbeer printables are FREE and available for immediate download by subscribing to Design Dazzle!
To receive this free printable – enter your email address in the box below and click submit. Make sure to check your inbox for an email from Design Dazzle. You will have access to all of our FREE printables and also will receive an email newsletter filled with lots of great information. Don’t worry your email address will never be sold.
Printable files are for personal use only. They are not for commercial use.
- Free Happy Fall Printable
- Our Complete Exterior Home Remodel!
- 31 Days Halloween Bucket List - Free Printable
- Christmas Kitchen Tour
- Mason Jar Aquarium
- How To Clean Floor And Ceiling Vents In The Dishwasher?
- How To Make a Large Christmas Tree Topper
- Santa's Cabin in the Woods Christmas Dream Tree
- DIY: Cat in the Hat Photo Prop
- Create Wood Art Using the Cricut Machine
- Resurrection Eggs The Story of Easter
- Free Halloween Printable: Mr. Sodahead