While at the Harry Potter theme park a couple of months ago, we tasted Butterbeer and it was very good especially the frothy cream on top. I was surprised that I really liked it.
Here is an awesome recipe to make your own Butterbeer.
The new blockbuster movie will be released in a few days. Here’s a couple of labels I made (a while back) in honor of Harry Potter Butterbeer.
I made two sizes. The large size is for the 2 liter soda bottle and the small is for the individual serving 10-12 oz sizes.
Print out the label, cut and tape the free Butterbeer label around soda bottles.
The Butterbeer printables are FREE and available for immediate download by subscribing to Design Dazzle!
To receive this free printable – enter your email address in the box below and click submit. Make sure to check your inbox for an email from Design Dazzle. You will have access to all of our FREE printables and also will receive an email newsletter filled with lots of great information. Don’t worry your email address will never be sold.
Printable files are for personal use only. They are not for commercial use.
- Our Complete Exterior Home Remodel!
- It's An Adorable, Edible Easter Bunny! D-I-Y
- The Most Fun Party Game Ever! Plastic Wrap Ball Game
- Harry Potter Bridal Shower
- Fall Home Tour
- Creative Hidden Kitchen Storage Solutions
- China Cabinet Makeover
- Merry Christmas: It's The Most Wonderful Time of The Year Home Tour
- Make a Giant Mushroom Prop For Party Decor
- Mary Poppins Party
- Christmas Book Bags
- Make Your Own "Scratch-Off" Fathers Day Card