This post may contain affiliate links that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission. Read our Disclosure Policy.
Make these Winnie the Pooh bear marshmallow pops in minutes!
So easy and quick to make and super fun too!
The kids will definitely enjoy making AND munching on them!
These are great for your themed party or just an afternoon snack for the kiddos!
Here’s how to make these cool Pooh Bear marshmallow pops:
- Wilton yellow candy melts
- Wilton light cocoa candy melts
- Yellow lollipop sticks
- Yellow M&M’s
- Parchment paper
- Decorating bag
In a small microwave safe bowl, heat 2 cups of the yellow candy melts on 50% power for 3-4 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
Dip a lollipop stick into the melted yellow chocolate and press gently into the bottom of a marshmallow.
Carefully coat the marshmallow in your melted yellow chocolate and place on a piece of parchment paper.
Transfer to the freezer for 5 minutes.
In a small microwave safe bowl, heat 1 cup of your light cocoa candy melts on 50% power for 2-3 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted, pour into a decorating bag and cut a tiny tip off the end of the bag.
Use your decorating bag of light cocoa candy melts to draw on eyes, nose, smile and eyebrows.
Dip the back of 2 yellow M&M’s into the melted yellow chocolate and stick onto the top sides of each yellow marshmallows for ears.
Let harden and enjoy!
These extra large marshmallows will make your pooh bear marshmallow pops extra fun and exciting!
- 33 Cute Valentine's Day Recipes For Kids
- Minnie Mouse Valentine's Cookie Pops
- 29 Delicious Super Bowl Slider Recipes
- Harry Potter Themed Christmas Tree
- Mason Jar Aquarium
- Edible Snowman Centerpiece
- Halloween Birthday Party
- Make A Giant Outdoor Kerplunk Game From Tomato Cages
- Gender Neutral Bird-Inspired Nursery
- Ladybug Themed Birthday Party with FREE Printables!
- 30 Ideas For Car Themed Boys Rooms
- Harry Potter Themed Bedroom Ideas