Hi there! My name is Lindi Haws of Love The Day. I am so happy to be back at Design Dazzle to share with you my favorite craft of the season! If you head over to my blog, it’s pretty evident that I am obsessed with peppermint. My whole house is peppermint-themed at Christmas and I put peppermint into EVERY SINGLE recipe until Christmas. My poor family!
To make these Paper Plate Peppermints all you will need is the FREE PEPPERMINT PRINTABLE you can find over on my blog, Chinet 10 3/8″ Paper Plates, Mod Podge and Cellophane Wrap. Follow the simple photo instructions below and enjoy!
- 15 Fall Crafts for Adults
- Halloween Ghost Brownies
- Perfect Pumpkin Pasta Recipes
- Harry Potter Themed Christmas Tree
- Harry Potter Themed Gift Ideas
- Save Time and Store Your Decorated Christmas Tree!
- Super Bowl Party Activities for Kids
- Christmas Tree Decorating Tips & Hacks
- Santa's Cabin in the Woods Christmas Dream Tree
- Turn a Nightstand Into a Lemonade Stand!
- Ladybug Themed Birthday Party with FREE Printables!
- Candyland Dessert Table Ideas