This post may contain affiliate links that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission. Read our Disclosure Policy.
There just something about a good football game that makes me want to have a heaping bowl of chili…and maybe even top it off with some cornbread :). I don’t know what it is about football that makes me want chili but I really do enjoy chili so I’m okay with it! I also love how how versatile chili is and how many different variations of chili that I see around all the time! I don’t know if I have yet to run into a chili recipe that is exactly the same as another! One of my very favorite chili recipes is my Award Winning White Chicken Chili Recipe that I make several times a year, and have yet to get sick of. These 15 different chili recipes are perfect for the big game and will have you coming back for seconds…or maybe even thirds!
1. Game Day Sweet Chili – How Sweet Eats
2. Game Day Chilli Joes – Spend With Pennies
3. Crock Pot White Chicken Chili – Lexi’s Clean Kitchen
4. Lean Mean Game Day Chili – Dishin and Dishes
5. 15 Bean Slow Cooker Chili – Spend With Pennies
6. Sheet Pan Chili Cheese Tater Tots – Shaken Together Life
7. Sweet and Spicy Dr. Pepper Chili – Inside Bru Crew Life
8. Fire Roasted Chili With Beer Braised Short Ribs – Shared Appetite
9. Butternut Squash Chipotle Chili With Avocado – Cookie and Kate
10. Beer Braised Short Rib Chili – The Kitchen Wife
11. Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Chili – How Sweet Eats
12. Red Lentil Chili – Bake Your Day
13. Meatball Chili Recipe for Stop Top OR Slow Cooker – Must Have Mom
14. Halftime Chili – Recipe Girl
15. Root Beer Chili – Foodie Misadventures
If you liked all of these delectable chili recipes then you might want to check out our other great game day recipes!