New Years’ Eve is by far one of the biggest celebrations of the year, and regardless of whether you ring in the New Year with a big party or a quiet gathering, you’ll likely want to have a few appetizers.
From Jalapeno Poppers to Cheese Straws, to Chex Mix – there is a little something here to satisfy every appetite. A great party, and by that I mean great food, can help you bring in the New Year with bright hopes for the future, and to say goodbye to last year, with style and grace. Here are 12 Party Appetizers for New Year’s Eve and we wish you a safe, happy and memorable New Year. Cheers!
- Cream Cheese Stuffed Bacon Wrapped Jalapenos by Brown Eyed Baker
- Buffalo Chicken Meatballs by Lil’ Luna
- Caprese Bites with Honey Balsamic by Domesticate ME- you had me at honey balsamic! How delicious does this look?
- 4 Ingredient Cheese Ball by i Heart Naptime
- Caramelized Vidalia Onion Dip by Call Me PMC
- Spicy Pimento Cauliflower Bites by A Beautiful Mess
- Cranberry Rosemary Cream Cheese Spread by Yellow Bliss Road
- Cheddar & Roasted Garlic Cheese Straws by How Sweet Eats
- Easy Shrimp Cocktail by Home Cooking Memories
- Mini Sweet Potato Souffle Cups by the Cookie Rookie- I love appetizers like these that are the perfect mini size but pack a big flavor punch!
- Homemade Chex Mix by Dinner at the Zoo
- Bloomin’ Garlic Cheese Biscuits by the Gunny Sack- garlic, cheese, and biscuits? Count me in!
Which one of these caught your eye? I definitely think I need to try the Caprese Bites with honey Balsamic. Those sound so delicious to me and absolutely perfect for a New Year’s Eve appetizer!
If you liked this post then you might like some of our other New Year’s Eve posts: