Ringing in the New Year is an exciting time for young and old. Remembering all the fun you’ve had over the last twelve months and being able to make resolutions and look forward to what the next twelve may hold is the best way to kick things off!
It can be difficult to create an evening that is fun for all ages, so in order to help I’ve rounded up ten fantastic ways to make New Years fun for everyone!
- The best way to start the night and set the mood is with music! This rocking playlist will have everyone dancing and celebrating!
2. Putting on a kid-friendly New Years party is a breeze with these tips, tricks, and ideas! Take a look at all the fun here!
3. Hot chocolate is a drink that everyone loves and is perfect for warming up while waiting for the clock to strike midnight! This delicious dairy-free version is safe for everyone to drink – and super easy to make!
4. It’s always the little touches that make parties more fun, and how anyone not love these gummy ring straws?! Check out the super quick and simple assembly here!
5. I love these creative and festive drinks! The colors are perfect for New Years Eve, and serving them in champagne glasses makes it special for everyone! Find the recipe here.
6. This game of popping a balloon every hour is a fantastic way to give the kids a special job to do! It’s the improved version of a countdown, and is so simple to put together! See this game and more here!
7. What’s a party without yummy treats? Cookies are always a hit, and these clock ones add a dazzling touch to any New Years celebration! Everyone will love being able to eat the time away!
8. Everyone will remember the evening with these awesome party favors! You can get all the instructions by clicking here.
9. There are so many fun drinks to try! Mocktails are always a hit, and these flavorful berry ones are sure to be a favorite at your family friendly New Years celebration!
10. If you’re not feeling like hosting a big get together, most towns have some celebrations of their own that you can attend. If you’re in the Utah area, check out this round up of events that SLC Moms has put together for some great ideas of things to do!
- 15 Fall Crafts for Adults
- Halloween Ghost Brownies
- Enter A Secret Playroom Hidden Behind Wardrobe Doors
- Harry Potter Themed Christmas Tree
- Fabulous Girls Horse Themed Bedrooms
- Get Ready for March Madness with Basketball Party Ideas
- Merry Christmas: It's The Most Wonderful Time of The Year Home Tour
- 10+ Creative DIY Kids Birthday Party Invitations
- Mermaid Party Ideas
- 100 Mischievous ELF Ideas
- Candyland Dessert Table Ideas
- Make Your Own Childrens' Nativity Set!