Because really, who doesn’t love a great fondue?
Great for gatherings small and large, fondues have long been crowd pleasers. And for good reason – they are easy to prepare, wonderful to share and readily adaptable for just about any dippers you may have on hand. But let’s not forget about the amazing dessert potential with a fondue!
From S’Mores, to Cookie Dough, to a classic Peanut Butter & Chocolate these 12 Mouth Watering Dessert Fondue Recipes are about to become your go to recipes for a fun and easy dessert, and you may even want to spoil your loved ones with one or two.
- S’Mores Fondue by Fun Happy Home
- Chocolate Fondue by Simply Recipes
- Cookie Dough Fondue by Crazy for Crust- I can’t wait to give this one a try! I love cookie dough.
- Orange Chocolate Fondue by the Cookie Rookie
- Hot Fudge Fondue by Our Best Bites
- Salted Caramel Fondue by A Beautiful Mess
- Nutella Fondue by the Gunny Sack- you had me at Nutella, anything Nutella I will love!
- Cupcake Fondue by How Sweet Eats
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Fondue by Roti ‘n Rice
- Chocolate Honey Fondue by the Kitchen is my Playground
- Matcha White Chocolate Fondue by My Name is Yeh
- Chocolate Caramel Fondue by Suburban Simplicity- chocolate and caramel? Count me in!
What do you think about these fondue recipes? Are you a fondue person? I would love to hear in the comments!