We all know that the only thing better than Thanksgiving Supper is the leftovers, right? I almost look forward to the leftovers more than the food on the first day! And there are so many ways to enjoy them! So whether you already have a few or you’re in need of some ideas, I’ve gone and found a dozen to add to your must try list!
But these aren’t your everyday turkey sandwiches. From Turkey Bruschetta Sliders to Buffalo Turkey Dip, to Turkey Cranberry Cheese Filo Rolls. Of course I’ve included a classic Turkey Stew and a hearty Turkey Soup as well. And really, what autumn season would be complete without atleast one Turkey Pot Pie? So save your leftovers, and this list of 12 Delicious Leftover Turkey Recipes, and don’t forget to tell me what your favorite is!
- Turkey Chili by Simply Recipes
- Turkey Taquitos by Bless this Mess
- Turkey Stew by Nerdy Mama
- Turkey Pot Pie by Crazy for Crust- I love chicken pot pie! I would be that turkey pot pie is just as good- if not better!
- Turkey and Stuffing Casserole by Yellow Bliss Road
- Turkey Noodle Casserole by the Kitchen is my Playground
- Cranberry Cheese and Turkey Filo Rolls by the Flavor Bender
- Turkey Soup by i Heart Naptime
- Turkey Breakfast Sandwich by How Sweet Eats- what a perfect way to use your turkey to make your life easier in the morning! Plus….it looks absolutely delicious!
- Smoked Buffalo Turkey Dip by Vindulge
- Turkey Bruschetta Slider by Call Me PMC
- Three Cheese Turkey & Cranberry Quesadillas by the Cookie Rookie
Okay so which ones are your favorites? I can’t decide which one I want to try first!
If you love these leftover turkey recipes then check out some of my other favorite recipe ideas!