The modern celebration of Valentine’s Day isn’t just for romances anymore! For many it has turned into an opportunity to embrace our feminine sides, and our best gal pals! And seriously, what is better than spoiling you and your bestie with all the love you can find? Go ahead and plan a gathering with your girlfriends, and be sure to indulge in a little extra chocolate, and a lot of extra fun.
Be it a fun twist to a classic slumber party, an indulgent buffet complete with beautiful bouquets, and perhaps even a little of lovely DIY fun, these Valentine’s Day Party Ideas for Galentines & Grown Ups are sure to inspire!
- Hershey Kiss Emoji Memory Game by Dawn Nicole
- DIY Valentine’s Day Surprise Gift Box by Damask Love- I love the idea of doing a surprise gift box! What a cute idea, and who doesn’t like a surprise?
- Galentine Gifts by the Crafting Chicks
- Galentine Day Invitations by Lia Griffith
- Galentine Day Brunch by Tauni & Co.
- Galentines Party by a Pumpkin and a Princess
- Rose Petal Garland by Homey Oh My- this is gorgeous! I definitely think this will be on my Valentine’s to do list for the year.
- Galentines Day Slumber Party by Studio DIY
- Easy Wall Art by Tatertots and Jello
- Strawberries and Cream Hot Chocolate by the Baking Fairy
- A Glam Galentines Day Dinner Party by the Sweetest Occasion
- DIY Valentine Crackers by Lovely Indeed
If you liked this post then check out some of my other Valentine’s Day posts: