This post may contain affiliate links that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission. Read our Disclosure Policy.
Kristin from Ink Blots and Polka Dotsmade this great DIY Railroad Crossing sign using two MDF pieces which she primed and then stenciled. She finished the sign by painting the sides cherry red.
Timbers, paneling and some corrugated metal can make a neat train depot for decoration and storage.
How fun is this? A suspended train track would look great in a bedroom or a playroom.
Benjamin Moore Poppy paint 1315 painted above bed in image shown above
- Mickey And Minnie Christmas Decorating Ideas
- Enter A Secret Playroom Hidden Behind Wardrobe Doors
- 20 Best Pool Toys For Summer
- Family Game Night Fun
- 11 Harry Potter Themed Halloween Ideas
- How to Do a Church Christmas Grinch Party on a Budget
- Slumber Party Ideas
- 10+ Creative DIY Kids Birthday Party Invitations
- Halloween Birthday Party
- Turn a Nightstand Into a Lemonade Stand!
- Kids Parties: Easy Idea For The Ceiling
- Cinderella Princess Bed