Kristin from Ink Blots and Polka Dotsmade this great DIY Railroad Crossing sign using two MDF pieces which she primed and then stenciled. She finished the sign by painting the sides cherry red.
Timbers, paneling and some corrugated metal can make a neat train depot for decoration and storage.
How fun is this? A suspended train track would look great in a bedroom or a playroom.
Benjamin Moore Poppy paint 1315 painted above bed in image shown above
- Enter A Secret Playroom Hidden Behind Wardrobe Doors
- 20 Best Pool Toys For Summer
- The Most Fun Party Game Ever! Plastic Wrap Ball Game
- Pokemon Painted Rocks for Kindness Rocks!
- DIY Styrofoam Cup Floam
- Fabulous Girls Horse Themed Bedrooms
- 15+ Awesome DIY Party Backdrops
- Gorgeous Girl Baby Shower Dessert Tables
- 10 Best DIY Birthday Banners
- Desk Ideas for Kids Rooms
- Summer Camp: Time Capsule
- Summer Camp Giant Bubbles Kit Tutorial With Free Printables