This post may contain affiliate links that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission. Read our Disclosure Policy.
Kristin from Ink Blots and Polka Dotsmade this great DIY Railroad Crossing sign using two MDF pieces which she primed and then stenciled. She finished the sign by painting the sides cherry red.
Timbers, paneling and some corrugated metal can make a neat train depot for decoration and storage.
How fun is this? A suspended train track would look great in a bedroom or a playroom.
Benjamin Moore Poppy paint 1315 painted above bed in image shown above
Kids Room Ideas: Trains!
diy railroad crossing sign, kids train room ideas, train bed, train bedrooms, train room ideas for boys
July 20, 2020
- Minnie Mouse Valentine's Cookie Pops
- Mickey And Minnie Christmas Decorating Ideas
- Enter A Secret Playroom Hidden Behind Wardrobe Doors
- How to Do a Church Christmas Grinch Party on a Budget
- Bedroom Door Decoration Ideas for Girls
- Fabulous Girls Horse Themed Bedrooms
- DIY: Cat in the Hat Photo Prop
- Summer Camp: Backyard Movie Fun
- Summer Camp: 10 Awesome Glow Stick Ideas
- Super Giant Bubbles Kit!
- Ahoy Matey! -It's A Pirate Birthday Party
- Cinderella Princess Bed
Leave a Reply