A Tiffany inspired party is always such a great theme for any girl’s party! Laura from Laura’s Little Party sent us this “fabulous” Tiffany inspired summer splash bash that she created for her daughter and her friends to celebrate the beginning of summer. Using the classic Tiffany colors of aqua and black, Laura created such a fun little celebration!
Laura had a few desserts for the girls to enjoy including these beautiful cookies, yummy aqua colored macarons, cupcakes and a cute ice cream bar.
A fun little drink station was created where the girls could get some water with sparkle & glitz along with some delicious mini cucumber sandwiches.
To welcome guests to the party, Laura used a fun chalkboard sign which was surrounded by fun favor baskets which included towels, flip flops and sunglasses. The repurposed chandelier is just fabulous!
The entire party area was decorated so perfectly with matching cabana chairs, and even a fun towel station.
Lots of inspiration for any Tiffany themed party! Thanks for sharing with us Laura!
Party Styling, Photography, Diamond Shaped Banners: Laura’s Little Party
Cookies: She Wears The Crown
“Fun in the Sun” Banner: Creativities Galore
Audrey Hepburn Peg Doll: Craft that Party
Party Printables: Hostess with the Mostess
- Enter A Secret Playroom Hidden Behind Wardrobe Doors
- 20 Best Pool Toys For Summer
- The Most Fun Party Game Ever! Plastic Wrap Ball Game
- Unicorn Planner Free Printable
- Bedroom Door Decoration Ideas for Girls
- Vintage Antique Nursery Room Ideas
- Straw Weaving Bracelets
- Free Butterbeer Printable & Recipe
- 25 Amazing Loft Ideas -- Beds and Playrooms
- Turn a Nightstand Into a Lemonade Stand!
- 30 Ideas For Car Themed Boys Rooms
- Summer Camp Giant Bubbles Kit Tutorial With Free Printables