Have you spent time in the woods recently? Do you remember that calm feeling you get when your standing under the dappled shade of tall trees? OK….I’ll admit hiking in the woods with your kids doesn’t always go according to plan and it’s rarely as peaceful as hikes can be without kids. But with a little planning (and a lot of bug-spray) you and your kids can create an amazing collection of memories from the great outdoors. Get your kids outside this summer with these great ideas for summer nature fun!
For those days you can’t get outside, prepare a Naturally Fun Bucket
What are your favorite nature activities to do with kids? Share them in the comments below!
Want to see more summertime fun ideas? Check out the Summer Camp Archives!
- Enter A Secret Playroom Hidden Behind Wardrobe Doors
- 20 Best Pool Toys For Summer
- The Most Fun Party Game Ever! Plastic Wrap Ball Game
- Family Game Night Fun
- Pokemon Painted Rocks for Kindness Rocks!
- 11 Harry Potter Themed Halloween Ideas
- Bedroom Door Decoration Ideas for Girls
- 15+ Awesome DIY Party Backdrops
- Gorgeous Girl Baby Shower Dessert Tables
- Dollar Store Plate and Special Paper Make A Designer Plate
- DIY: Cat in the Hat Photo Prop
- Halloween Birthday Party