This post may contain affiliate links that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission. Read our Disclosure Policy.
Have you spent time in the woods recently? Do you remember that calm feeling you get when your standing under the dappled shade of tall trees? OK….I’ll admit hiking in the woods with your kids doesn’t always go according to plan and it’s rarely as peaceful as hikes can be without kids. But with a little planning (and a lot of bug-spray) you and your kids can create an amazing collection of memories from the great outdoors. Get your kids outside this summer with these great ideas for summer nature fun!
For those days you can’t get outside, prepare a Naturally Fun Bucket
What are your favorite nature activities to do with kids? Share them in the comments below!
Want to see more summertime fun ideas? Check out the Summer Camp Archives!
- Minnie Mouse Valentine's Cookie Pops
- Mickey And Minnie Christmas Decorating Ideas
- Enter A Secret Playroom Hidden Behind Wardrobe Doors
- Harry Potter Themed Christmas Tree
- Mason Jar Aquarium
- Bedroom Door Decoration Ideas for Girls
- 1st Birthday Party Ideas For Boys!
- Straw Weaving Bracelets
- Dollar Store Plate and Special Paper Make A Designer Plate
- Mermaid Party Ideas
- Super Giant Bubbles Kit!
- Ahoy Matey! -It's A Pirate Birthday Party