This post may contain affiliate links that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission. Read our Disclosure Policy.
How fun is this Star Wars Bowling Party created by Julie Ann Events (found via Spaceships and Laserbeams)? I love a good Star Wars party and I love a creative take on a party theme so this Star Wars Bowling Party is a win-win in my book! Like so many great parties, this party was all based off of a single inspirational piece. In this case the inspiration was a Star Wars themed Imperial bowling set. The color scheme was determined to be grey and white and the rest of the details naturally sprang from there. The backdrop and tablecloths were sheets. The tablescape was created by wrapping boxes in gift wrap found at Target. Add a few Star Wars details and viola! Amazing Star Wars Bowling Party!
Letters for the backdrop were made from a standard sheet of poster board.
I love how the chocolate shavings on the top of the cupcakes gives a 3D feel to the cupcake toppers — it makes them appear to have some depth.
See? Deliciousness runs deep with this one. (OK – so my Yoda-speaking attempts need a little work!)
Get your own Star Wars Imperial Bowling Set here:
- Minnie Mouse Valentine's Cookie Pops
- Mickey And Minnie Christmas Decorating Ideas
- Enter A Secret Playroom Hidden Behind Wardrobe Doors
- Family Game Night Fun
- Simple Baby Shower Cakes Anyone Can Make!
- Vintage Antique Nursery Room Ideas
- A Letter to Kids: Santa is Real
- DIY: Cat in the Hat Photo Prop
- Free Butterbeer Printable & Recipe
- 25 Amazing Loft Ideas -- Beds and Playrooms
- Make A Giant Outdoor Kerplunk Game From Tomato Cages
- Gender Neutral Bird-Inspired Nursery