This post may contain affiliate links that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission. Read our Disclosure Policy.
I think designing a twin girls room would be a fun task – think of all the girly cuteness you get to incorporate into the room! Designer Lisa Fero of Lisa Fero Interiors sent us pics of this darling twin girls room that she created, and we just loved her unique idea – a SEASONAL twin girls room, complete with decor that changes with the seasons.
Lisa designed this room for twin girls as they transitioned from cribs to big girl beds. On the focal wall she hung a tree wall decal that in the spring/summer includes blossoms with flowers and butterflies, in the fall features adorable owls and birds, and in the winter the colorful leaves are replaced with white leaves allowing the room to become a winter wonderland.
The tree and leaves are all made out of a fabric decal rather than vinyl so it can easily be removed and replaced.
The pillow on the accent chairs also changes with the seasons to coordinate with the decal. It has become a fun project for these toddler girls to decorate and redecorate their room each season, and a good lesson as well!
- Enter A Secret Playroom Hidden Behind Wardrobe Doors
- 20 Best Pool Toys For Summer
- The Most Fun Party Game Ever! Plastic Wrap Ball Game
- 11 Harry Potter Themed Halloween Ideas
- 15+ Awesome DIY Party Backdrops
- Super Bowl Party Activities for Kids
- A Letter to Kids: Santa is Real
- Summer Camp: Time Capsule
- Summer Camp: 10 Awesome Glow Stick Ideas
- Monkey Business Nursery
- Mermaid Party Ideas
- Cinderella Princess Bed