Have you ever been to a Remodeled Salt Lake Parade of Homes? In my many years of going to the Parade of Homes I haven’t seen very many remodels. The remodel that we saw this year was breathtaking! It had a sophisticated design style and was also very bright and airy.
Let’s take a peek inside this gorgeous sophisticated Salt Lake Parade of Homes remodel.
This 5598 square foot home has had a major remodel done in the most savvy way possible! Taking an old home and making it modern is always an exciting challenge. The updated modern designs and better use of space has it competing with the newer homes in the area. It’s a home you expect to see in the Parade of Homes. Although it’s not newly built, it sure is a show stopper!
Here are some things I found divine about this beautiful remodel:
- Bright and Airy feel with light oak floors and white walls
- The creamy white and muted color pallet looks simple and elegant
- The kitchen remodel made great use of its small space with an open floor plan
- The cabinets are sleek and has many options for maximizing storage
- The bathrooms have been remodeled to include beautiful marble tile floors and showers
- The master bathroom has the freestanding tub of my dreams!
- The bedrooms continue the remodeled creamy white and muted color pallet
- Wood flooring in the master bedroom
- Beautiful candle chandler lighting fixture
- Spacious Home gym with mirrored walls
- A surprising hidden bookshelf that made all my wildest childhood dreams come to life!
This bookcase has a secret room hidden behind it.
This was one of my favorite homes to walk through this year! The Savvy house earned its name thanks to it’s remodeled, bright and airy, design! It also sits with a stunning view of the mountains and is complete with a luscious landscaped yard.
How do you like this sophisticated Salt Lake Parade of Homes remodel?
See how I styled my own farmhouse designed home here.
Let me know if you like the simplistic style of this home or what you would put behind a hidden bookshelf!
Take a look at this other remodeled farmhouse I found!
- Enter A Secret Playroom Hidden Behind Wardrobe Doors
- Tips for Styling A Summer Front Porch + Summer Welcome Free Printable
- Family Room Reveal Before and After
- Parade of Home Ideas - Wasatch County
- Fall Pumpkin Porch Decor
- Creative Hidden Kitchen Storage Solutions
- How To Build A Sliding Wall
- Organization: Kitchen Storage Ideas For Consumables
- China Cabinet Makeover
- DIY: Rustic Letters With Flowers
- Shabby Chic Mom Cave Bungalow
- Make Faux Birch Logs Using Pool Noodles