Hi, I’m Ashley from Simply Designing and I’m really excited to be here today! I live in the midwest and right now it is hot and humid. When the weather gets sticky and hot, my children beg for popsicles. And while I do love a tasty store-bought popsicle myself, I am trying to be more careful about how much sugar I let my children eat. So I decided to make a few of my own popsicles to enjoy instead. My kids and I had so much fun making these popsicles and I love that by making my own, I can control the ingredients without sacrificing great taste! Today I am really excited to share my recipe for Raspberry Vanilla Popsicles with you!
Raspberry Vanilla Popsicles
- 1 cup fresh raspberries, smashed
- 1 cup vanilla soy milk
- Zipsicles or other Popsicle mold
You can use any popsicle mold you like. My kids love push pops so I snagged these reusable Zipicle pouches that allow you to make your own push up pops and my kids think they are just the best. What I love about them is that my popsicle molds do NOT have to be upright in the freezer. I can lay them any which way and it works with these pouches. But truly anything will work!
- Smash your raspberries as fine as you want to. I left mine a little chunky. But if your kids don’t like fruit bits in their popsicle, by all means puree the fruit instead!
- Mix your smashed raspberries with the vanilla soy milk.
- Use a funnel to place the mixture into the the pouch or popsicle mold.
- Freeze and then enjoy!
These are really a delicious treat! They are not full of added sugar and have a light and fresh raspberry vanilla flavor to them! They aren’t too rich or sweet either. They are a light refreshing frozen treat and my family is addicted!
Here is an easy to print version of this recipe too:
- Smash your raspberries as fine as you want to. I left mine a little chunky. But if your kids don’t like fruit bits in their popsicle, by all means blend these berries up!
- Mix smashed raspberries with vanilla soy milk.
- Use a funnel to place mixture into the the pouch or popsicle mold.
- Freeze and then enjoy!
My kids and I are officially in love with making our own popsicles now! They just taste so yummy!
And this raspberry with fresh fruit bits is extra delicious in my opinion! Raspberry and Vanilla is one of my favorite flavor combinations!
If you are looking for more tasty recipes and fun crafts that are perfect for summer, you might enjoy these ideas too: