This post may contain affiliate links that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission. Read our Disclosure Policy.
It’s an organization challenge for our Michaels Makers January post. Organization doesn’t come to me naturally. I have to work at it. Although, my kitchen is very organized. I remodeled my kitchen and with all the cabinets, drawers, nooks and crannies to store all my kitchenware and cook ware it is perfect for me. I need to do the same with my craft room. We moved over the summer and the craft room has been on the to-do list. But, unfortunately, it’s at the bottom of the list ; ). This was a great opportunity to get creative and start my organization challenge.
I purchased these containers from Michaels. There is a great selection with all types of finishes for containers – wood, basket weave, galvanized metal, copper and gold look and much much!
It is so nice to know where everything is!
The chalkboard tags are also from Michaels along with the chalkboard pen. I love the tags!! You can easily change out the label name if you need too!
Michaels brought in a new line of storage and organization product called Cre8ted Spaces. It is available now and I love the bright cheerful colors!
I like a rolling cart that I can move around. This was purchased to go under my craft table. Doesn’t if fit perfectly? And the COLOR?? I couldn’t have planned it better.
The top shelf of the rolling cart holds my glue gun and dollar store cookie sheet. This is what I use to hold the glue gun and all the drips. The other shelves are for cutting tools and projects I’m working on.
If you remember my post A peek into my craft room, from last year. I shared how to make these DIY craft room storage from old doors. The great idea behind these – I just propped these doors up against the wall. No holes in the wall if you are a renter or want to move these around.
· Inspired to organize your own space? Start the year off right! Michaels has tons of products and storage supplies that can be used to decorate and inspire creativity in any room of your house or office.
· Take a look at some of the fun storage projects on Michaels.com or the other 49 makers’ ideas on The Glue String for tips on designing, organizing and decorating their favorite places!
Make sure to check out all the loveliness from all my Michaels Makers friends:
- Our Complete Exterior Home Remodel!
- It's An Adorable, Edible Easter Bunny! D-I-Y
- The Most Fun Party Game Ever! Plastic Wrap Ball Game
- Fall Home Tour
- DIY Gold Foil Bridal T-Shirts Using The Cricut
- Christmas Kitchen Tour
- How To Build A Sliding Wall
- DIY: Rustic Letters With Flowers
- Shabby Chic Mom Cave Bungalow
- Christmas Tree Decorating Tips & Hacks
- FREE Paper Doll Printables - The Nativity, Santa's Helpers and more!
- Make Your Own "Scratch-Off" Fathers Day Card