This post may contain affiliate links that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission. Read our Disclosure Policy.
We are excited to announce our new website redesign for Design Dazzle. To celebrate, we are releasing a darling North Pole Special Delivery printable, designed specifically for you to print and attach to a package to look as if it has just been delivered from the North Pole. Parents and grandparents will have so much fun with this great idea! Do you have a special gift you would like to give your child or grandchild *before* Christmas (and from Santa)? This fun printable placed on a package makes it appear that it’s been sent from Santa Claus – complete with cancelled postage and an elf stamp to boot!
How it works…
Put together a special gift you would like your kids to receive before Christmas , print out the label and attach to the package. Have a neighbor place the package at the front door, ring the doorbell and run and hide (they need to be quick)! The magic happens when your kids go to the door and see a package addressed to them from Santa himself! Imagine their surprise!!!
Is one of your family traditions to wear Christmas jammies? This is a great way to get them delivered to your family. Whether it’s a couple of weeks before Christmas (so they have time to wear their Christmas pj’s) or on Christmas Eve. Receiving them from the North Pole is surely magical!
TIP: Now you know Santa gets a lot of credit for Christmas. Personally I would tell my kids or grandkids that I have an “in” with Santa and he is going to deliver something special that you’ve picked out (items you wanted your kids to have before Christmas). This isn’t about getting more gifts. It’s about a special tradition that your family does and getting those items to your home a very FUN and unique way!
Items to place inside the package…
- a Christmas book – a book you would like to read to your kids throughout the Christmas season
- pajama’s – we always got our Christmas PJ’s on Christmas eve. I like the idea of getting them sooner and wearing them all through December.
- an elf! What would happen if Santa’s elf came to stay at your home for a visit? The Elf on the Shelf
- cookie mix (for an afternoon of baking cookies)
- hot cocoa mix (check back soon for an awesome North Pole hot cocoa label)
- Polar Express Bell – for those who believe!
- Christmas ornaments – can you imagine how special these ornaments will be to your kids knowing they came from Santa or his elves?
- Christmas craft kit – spend time with your kids making Christmas crafts
- tickets to a Christmas play or performance
- If you have room in your fridge or freezer, freeze the package for a little bit so it feels like it came straight from the North Pole!
- Mention to your kids you put in a special request with Santa for a special North Pole delivery. You might just say you have special relationship with Santa Claus.
- Attach a big bow to the package to make it look extra special!