Sometimes it is easier to just run to the Halloween Costume store and grab a quick costume for your kids. Sewing a costume can be intimidating. We gathered these no-sew kids halloween costumes to show you that you can make homemade costumes with out a sewing machine. The best part is that it can take just a few minutes and just like that you have a halloween costume!
Need a last minute costume? Make a skeleton shirt! You just need a black shirt and a white shirt. Cut out the rib cage of a skeleton and there you have it.
Oh this is so fun and easy! Turn your child into a present!
Despicable Me Minions are hilarious! This costume is the best!
Medusa would be an easy costume, you just need to find some plastic snakes for the head piece and a white cloth for the dress.
Turn your stroller into a cabbage patch box with your cute dolly in the seat.
How about an easy artist costume?
If it’s not too cold outside, you can create these cute hula girl costumes.
Had to include our cute cat lady costume!
This spa day costume is a perfectly relaxing one!
Sweet little mermaid costume.
This little miss sunshine costume is just too cute not to share!
Don’t forget to check out our other no-sew kids costumes from years past!
- 20 Best Pool Toys For Summer
- Delicious Strawberry Bread
- It's An Adorable, Edible Easter Bunny! D-I-Y
- Fall Home Tour
- How To Build A Sliding Wall
- Merry Christmas: It's The Most Wonderful Time of The Year Home Tour
- Baby's First Christmas Pajamas
- Santa's Special Delivery Gift Tags
- Mary Poppins Party
- DIY Embroidery Kit Using The Cricut Machine!
- Advent Countdown Calendar Including 100 Activities: FREE Printables
- DIY: Princess Castle Headboard