This post may contain affiliate links that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission. Read our Disclosure Policy.
Don’t like to sew? Not a problem! With a few boxes and some paint….or with a few ready-made pieces of clothing…you can have an AMAZING Halloween costume. All I can say is WOW! There is a lot of creativity in the world. Check out this list of 10+ No-Sew Costumes for Kids!
Macaroni and Cheese costume is a pretty cool idea!
One awesome looking robot costume
A classic! Make a lego costume out of a box. Hint – don’t use a box that is too long or your lego will have trouble going up and down stairs.
Chicken Costume – made from a sweat shirt
- 15 Ways to Style a Dough Bowl For Fall
- 15 Fall Foyer Entry Ideas
- Budget-Friendly Fall Decor Accessories
- Harry Potter Themed Christmas Tree
- 11 Harry Potter Themed Halloween Ideas
- Save Time and Store Your Decorated Christmas Tree!
- DIY Styrofoam Cup Floam
- Get Ready for March Madness with Basketball Party Ideas
- Edible Snowman Centerpiece
- Glow in the Dark Water Balloons
- Summer Camp: Time Capsule
- Ladybug Themed Birthday Party with FREE Printables!