This post may contain affiliate links that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission. Read our Disclosure Policy.
This Nautical Mickey Mouse Birthday Party is absolutely amazing! I have to admit that there is a special place for Mickey in my heart. But I swear that hasn’t tainted my opinion. This truly is a wonderful party with Mickey Mouse inspired details in red, white, aqua and navy blue. Plus just the right splash of nautical appeal! Michelle from Party Plan-It was the gal with the plan who pulled this party together for her son . Michelle says, “With the nautical theme being trendy right now, it was easy to find decorative items to coordinate. I handcrafted most of the paper items using my cricut. I also learned how to make paper boats and sailor knots on YouTube. What ever did we do before the internet and YouTube? “
The welcome sign set the tone for the party!
This whimsical sailboat is surrounded by goodies.
The red cake-pop-like items are actually Marshmallow Peeps on sticks. I didn’t even know they made those in Mickey Mouse shapes!
One fabulous dessert table wasn’t enough to contain the yumminess for this party. Michelle used a second table for the cake.
I really like how she used the netting as a backdrop.
These Mickey Mouse Cake Pops are absolutely adorable! I love how they are propped up with blue rice and some swedish fish!
Each guest received a custom sailor hat and a small canvas goodie bag.
You can find more mouse-tacular details by Michelle over on her blog, Party Plan-It.
- Minnie Mouse Valentine's Cookie Pops
- Mickey And Minnie Christmas Decorating Ideas
- Enter A Secret Playroom Hidden Behind Wardrobe Doors
- Harry Potter Themed Christmas Tree
- Pokemon Painted Rocks for Kindness Rocks!
- 1st Birthday Party Ideas For Boys!
- Simple Baby Shower Cakes Anyone Can Make!
- Vintage Antique Nursery Room Ideas
- Super Bowl Party Activities for Kids
- Dollar Store Plate and Special Paper Make A Designer Plate
- Construction Party Ideas
- A Little Boy's Very Charming Playhouse!