This post may contain affiliate links that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission. Read our Disclosure Policy.
Gift idea: etched olive oil dispenser made by Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom.
“Berry Christmas” gift using an Anthropologie container and fresh berries. Shared by Jacolyn Murpy.
Leapfrog and Ladybugs shows how-to make these candy cane craft using kids fingerprints. Don’t you love this?
- The Most Fun Party Game Ever! Plastic Wrap Ball Game
- Simple DIY Front Door Sign
- Glittery Painted Putz Style Christmas Houses
- How to Make a Balloon Garland
- Save Time and Store Your Decorated Christmas Tree!
- DIY Wood Photo Transfer GIft Idea
- Baby's First Christmas Pajamas
- Santa's Special Delivery Gift Tags
- Christmas Tree Decorating Tips & Hacks
- How To Create Designer Ribbon Using A Glue Gun
- Paper Plate Peppermint Tutorial
- Make Your Own Childrens' Nativity Set!