This post may contain affiliate links that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission. Read our Disclosure Policy.
A great party doesn’t have to be elaborate or cost a lot of money….or contain gluten, for that matter! Dorangela from Two Prince Bakery Theater threw together this delightful Mickey Mouse Gluten-Free Birthday Party for her son. Since the party was just for family, Dorangela kept it simple with just a few snacks and sweets artfully displayed. She says, “I usually share some pretty elaborate parties on here. I wanted to show you that you can also make a beautiful party without having to spend a lot of money, just using a few creative touches to carry out your theme. This Mickey Mouse inspired gluten free birthday party is a great example of that.”
The super cute birthday cake was gluten free and dairy free due to the birthday boy’s allergies
Mickey Mouse silhouettes (or should I say “Mickey Mice”?) were created using a cricut machine. I love how she kept it simple by using just the silhouettes and a few touches to convey her theme.
Push Up pop containers filled with gluten free duck Qwackers, “which taste absolutely amazing and are clearly the snack of choice at my house.”
- Minnie Mouse Valentine's Cookie Pops
- Mickey And Minnie Christmas Decorating Ideas
- 3 Best Last-Minute Christmas Gift Ideas for Parents
- China Cabinet Makeover
- Fabulous Girls Horse Themed Bedrooms
- Gorgeous Girl Baby Shower Dessert Tables
- DIY: Cat in the Hat Photo Prop
- Summer Camp: 10 Awesome Glow Stick Ideas
- Summer Camp Giant Bubbles Kit Tutorial With Free Printables
- Harry Potter Activities Wizard For a Day
- A Little Boy's Very Charming Playhouse!
- Harry Potter Themed Bedroom Ideas