This post may contain affiliate links that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission. Read our Disclosure Policy.
Having already been through school and the years of the lockers, I can appreciate how fun it was to decorate your locker and personalize it as your own. Maybe those fond memories are the drive behind my love for lockers in kids rooms. They serve as a great organization tool and storage. Check out this post of locker storage in kids rooms for different ideas on how to use them in your kids’ rooms.
These tall sets of lockers are a great color, they also are a great focal point of the room.
Another thing I love about lockers is there are so many different kinds, we love this grated look.
These vintage lockers are such great piece in this colorful room!
Taking off some of the locker doors make for some great display shelves, just add some books or other decorations and it is a great piece in the room.
I love the muted colors on these lockers, it allows for vibrant colors in the rest of the room.
This shelf made of large locker doors is great, and the bright red is always a favorite!
- Enter A Secret Playroom Hidden Behind Wardrobe Doors
- 20 Best Pool Toys For Summer
- The Most Fun Party Game Ever! Plastic Wrap Ball Game
- Pokemon Painted Rocks for Kindness Rocks!
- A Letter to Kids: Santa is Real
- 10+ Creative DIY Kids Birthday Party Invitations
- DIY: Cat in the Hat Photo Prop
- Make A Giant Outdoor Kerplunk Game From Tomato Cages
- Summer Camp: Backyard Movie Fun
- Kids Parties: Easy Idea For The Ceiling
- Construction Party Ideas
- A Little Boy's Very Charming Playhouse!