This post may contain affiliate links that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission. Read our Disclosure Policy.
This year the kids are finally to old enough to where having an organized activity at a party, isn’t just chaos, it’s fun! So I got a little “crafty” with our holiday party and turned it into a “Let’s Be Sew Tacky” party. Get it…?? SEW. TACKY (you know… like glue?!) I know, I know, bad puns… but with a little twist on the Ugly Sweater party is turned out to be a really GREAT theme!
Check back for more ideas for activities, parties, crafts and games that you can do with your kids this holiday season! This year we will have DOUBLE the fun with new posts twice a day from now until mid-December! So grab your craft supplies and get ready for some fun!
- 15 Ways to Style a Dough Bowl For Fall
- 15 Fall Foyer Entry Ideas
- Budget-Friendly Fall Decor Accessories
- Save Time and Store Your Decorated Christmas Tree!
- Neutral Fall Tablescape
- Straw Weaving Bracelets
- Paper Plate Peppermint Tutorial
- Free Butterbeer Printable & Recipe
- DIY: Paper Rosettes
- Pirate Party Ideas
- Construction Party Ideas
- Ahoy Matey! -It's A Pirate Birthday Party