This post may contain affiliate links that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission. Read our Disclosure Policy.
At the start of a new year, I always feel so inspired to work on the projects that have been neglected the year before. One project that is probably usually overlooked is organizing your kids closets. Here are some great ideas to get rid of clutter, organize clothes and toys, and make what could be an eyesore into something beautiful!
I love the pop of color and easy access of the bright, cute curtains instead of doors.
Kids need a big visual like this to quickly find (and put away!) their clothes. This closet is super organized!
I’m dying over the built-in toy chest that doubles as a comfy bench!
What a functional storage and furniture piece.
I hope you have enjoyed these kids closet organization ideas and feel newly inspired to get to work!
- Minnie Mouse Valentine's Cookie Pops
- Mickey And Minnie Christmas Decorating Ideas
- Enter A Secret Playroom Hidden Behind Wardrobe Doors
- Harry Potter Themed Christmas Tree
- Unicorn Planner Free Printable
- Straw Weaving Bracelets
- Dollar Store Plate and Special Paper Make A Designer Plate
- Boys Trucks And Tractor Bed Ideas
- Make A Giant Outdoor Kerplunk Game From Tomato Cages
- Super Giant Bubbles Kit!
- Construction Party Ideas
- Harry Potter Themed Bedroom Ideas