This post may contain affiliate links that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission. Read our Disclosure Policy.
It’s a good thing to have your children write thank you notes for their Christmas presents (and all presents)! Here is a round up for you of cute and FREE kids Christmas thank you note printables. This snowman fill-in-the-blank printable is from In Between Laundry.
Kids Activities Blog shared this thank you printable.
Let’s not forget the very important Santa. Free Thank You letter to Santa.
A Crafty House shares these free thank you printables on their site.
Free thank you note kids printables from Imagination Soup
- 15 Fall Crafts for Adults
- Simple DIY Front Door Sign
- Glittery Painted Putz Style Christmas Houses
- How To Make A Balloon Garland (that's gorgeous)!!!
- Mason Jar Aquarium
- How To Build A Sliding Wall
- Easy St. Patrick's Day Breakfast Idea - Free Printable
- DIY Rosette Fabric Rug
- Santa's Special Delivery Gift Tags
- Turn a Nightstand Into a Lemonade Stand!
- DIY: Paper Rosettes
- Make Your Own Childrens' Nativity Set!