This post may contain affiliate links that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission. Read our Disclosure Policy.
Looking for a fun and memorable activity for your next party? Get all of your party-goers involved with handprint and footprint party activities! A little paint, a little creativity and you’ll have some fantastic party keepsakes. Kids of all ages love to create using handprints and footprints. Here are some of our favorite handprint and footprint ideas.
Pint Sized Treasures created this AWESOME Hand-Print Twister Game
Love these adorable owls! Perfect for an owl-themed party.
Commemorate your 4th of July party by making an amazing flag with your little ones.
Hosting a jungle party? How about some tiger hand prints?
Hand print crab craft perfect for a beach-themed party
“Palm” trees — get it? Ha. Great for a beach party, Lilo and Stitch party, or a luau!
Make this 2 step craft at your next Halloween party! Or as part of a bug-themed party.
Very Hungry Caterpillar – my kids loved this book and would have adored a very hungry caterpillar party!
Looking for something other than hands? Check out these amazing Disney footprint crafts!
Hosting an Angry Birds Party? This sign was designed for a classroom but would totally work as a party craft.
Penguin Footprints – super cute!
- Minnie Mouse Valentine's Cookie Pops
- Mickey And Minnie Christmas Decorating Ideas
- Enter A Secret Playroom Hidden Behind Wardrobe Doors
- Harry Potter Themed Christmas Tree
- China Cabinet Makeover
- Get Ready for March Madness with Basketball Party Ideas
- 1st Birthday Party Ideas For Boys!
- Simple Baby Shower Cakes Anyone Can Make!
- 10 Best DIY Birthday Banners
- Boys Trucks And Tractor Bed Ideas
- Ladybug Themed Birthday Party with FREE Printables!
- Construction Party Ideas