Patricia from Sweet Par-t created this fun Halloween Birthday Party for her son who was turning 6! What a great time of year to have a birthday with all the fun Halloween ideas you could use! All of your Halloween decor is out already, perfect to use it for a fun birthday party!
A fun witches hat and spider cobwebs decorated the chandelier above the Halloween Birthday Party table.
Creative desserts included Boo jello, Worms & Dirt, Oreo spiders, Ghostly cake pops & Where is the Witch Cupcakes!
With skeleton bones popcorn bubbling out of a witches cauldron – too cute! Who knew that popcorn could be spooky!?? Plus who doesn’t love popcorn?
All of the labels are perfect for a Spooky Halloween Birthday Party!
And you have to have some spooky food & witches brew for the little ones to enjoy!
Visit this post for some more Halloween party inspiration.
- 15 Fall Crafts for Adults
- Halloween Ghost Brownies
- Enter A Secret Playroom Hidden Behind Wardrobe Doors
- Pokemon Painted Rocks for Kindness Rocks!
- Mason Jar Aquarium
- Unicorn Valentine Card Box
- How to Decorate a Thanksgiving Table + Free Printable
- Save Time and Store Your Decorated Christmas Tree!
- 1st Birthday Party Ideas For Boys!
- Merry Christmas: It's The Most Wonderful Time of The Year Home Tour
- Glow in the Dark Water Balloons
- Construction Party Ideas