This post may contain affiliate links that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission. Read our Disclosure Policy.
Patricia from Sweet Par-t created this fun Halloween Birthday Party for her son who was turning 6! What a great time of year to have a birthday with all the fun Halloween ideas you could use! All of your Halloween decor is out already, perfect to use it for a fun birthday party!
A fun witches hat and spider cobwebs decorated the chandelier above the Halloween Birthday Party table.
Creative desserts included Worms & Dirt, Oreo spiders, Ghostly cake pops & Where is the Witch Cupcakes!
With skeleton bones popcorn bubbling out of a witches cauldron – too cute! Who knew that popcorn could be spooky!?? Plus who doesn’t love popcorn?
All of the labels are perfect for a Spooky Halloween Birthday Party!
And you have to have some spooky food & witches brew for the little ones to enjoy!
Visit this post for some more Halloween party inspiration.
- 33 Cute Valentine's Day Recipes For Kids
- Minnie Mouse Valentine's Cookie Pops
- DIY Holiday Truck
- How To Make A Balloon Garland (that's gorgeous)!!!
- How to Make a Balloon Garland
- DIY Styrofoam Cup Floam
- Baby's First Christmas Pajamas
- How To Make a Large Christmas Tree Topper
- Advent Countdown Calendar Including 100 Activities: FREE Printables
- DIY: Boot-i-licious Halloween Decor
- Construction Party Ideas
- Harry Potter Themed Bedroom Ideas