If you are trying to plan a party that even your teenager would approve of you should check out this glow in the dark party. My very fun friend, Donna from Party Wishes planned this party for her daughter’s 6th grade friends. With all the glow sticks and neon decor this party was rocking! It always adds to the fun when you have the guests dress up in white or neon (black light helps with the glow)!
Blacking out the walls with black kraft paper on a roll is a great idea if you want to use black lights to make all the neon and white decor glow. Plastic table covers were used as the fringe hanging from the ceiling.
These hula hoop chandeliers are awesome! She used plastic flagging tape and cut out different sized circles in neon paper.
Looks like all of the guests had a great time! And who can blame them, the party was fabulous! Great job on the glow in the dark party Donna! Donna does parties, see her amazing parties here. If you want to check out other teen party ideas check out Cover Girl Teen Party or this Teen Baseball Party featured on Design Dazzle.
- Enter A Secret Playroom Hidden Behind Wardrobe Doors
- 20 Best Pool Toys For Summer
- The Most Fun Party Game Ever! Plastic Wrap Ball Game
- Get Ready for March Madness with Basketball Party Ideas
- 1st Birthday Party Ideas For Boys!
- Super Bowl Party Activities for Kids
- A Letter to Kids: Santa is Real
- Monkey Business Nursery
- Gender Neutral Bird-Inspired Nursery
- Kids Parties: Easy Idea For The Ceiling
- Pirate Party Ideas
- Super Giant Bubbles Kit!