This post may contain affiliate links that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission. Read our Disclosure Policy.
Giant Lollipop Centerpieces ! Nice, tall centerpieces draw the eyes up and create a visually pleasing table. These Giant Lollipop Centerpieces are a colorful and inexpensive way to add height to your next party table. They are easy to make using paper lanterns and PVC pipes. Can’t you picture these on a dessert table? How about next to your front door to welcome guests? Or maybe even part of your holiday decorations in bold colors of red and green? Full instructions can be found here.
- Mickey And Minnie Christmas Decorating Ideas
- Enter A Secret Playroom Hidden Behind Wardrobe Doors
- 20 Best Pool Toys For Summer
- China Cabinet Makeover
- Get Ready for March Madness with Basketball Party Ideas
- Simple Baby Shower Cakes Anyone Can Make!
- Vintage Antique Nursery Room Ideas
- A Letter to Kids: Santa is Real
- Straw Weaving Bracelets
- Summer Camp: 10 Awesome Glow Stick Ideas
- Monkey Business Nursery
- Harry Potter Themed Bedroom Ideas