This post may contain affiliate links that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission. Read our Disclosure Policy.
hello Design Dazzle readers! it’s me, Lisa from hoopla palooza , a blog about making seriously fun stuff that is completely unnecessary til you make it and realize, jeepers, i really do need this in my life! lol i am sooo excited to be here for the Christmas Wonderful Series! so when i think of christmas season, candy canes and reindeer come to mind.
something like this actually:
did you guys ever make a reindeer out of a candy cane? it’s super duper easy but i wanted to do it a little different this time. i have no clue why things in mini and giant size are so fun but today i am making these candy canes in mega style.
here’s what you’ll need:
you can get the candy-filled canes at dollar tree or anywhere really. i was just going the cheap route to save up my coins for my family’s christmas gifts. and besides that, you can get a bunch and make them for your kid’s class too and it won’t cost you an arm or leg 🙂
here’s the how to:
and a couple more details.
like a smile for instance since there really isn’t room on a regular size candy cane to make one, i took advantage of the space.
i just used some paint markers.
i think they need one more detail. like a bow around their neck?
nooo. i was thinking something else, like this:
hey that looks like…
it is! it’s him!!!
now the reindeer are all set with the big man in red and white.
so HO! HO! HO! to all and to all a good night.
wont’cha stop by and see me at hoopla palooza or any of these links for more FUN!
THANK YOU DESIGN DAZZLE FOR HAVING ME!!! 🙂 🙂 🙂
- 33 Cute Valentine's Day Recipes For Kids
- Minnie Mouse Valentine's Cookie Pops
- DIY Holiday Truck
- Family Game Night Fun
- DIY Gold Foil Bridal T-Shirts Using The Cricut
- 11 Harry Potter Themed Halloween Ideas
- How to Do a Church Christmas Grinch Party on a Budget
- Cookie Baking Party Ideas
- 10 Best DIY Birthday Banners
- Turn a Nightstand Into a Lemonade Stand!
- Resurrection Eggs The Story of Easter
- Advent Countdown Calendar Including 100 Activities: FREE Printables