This post may contain affiliate links that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission. Read our Disclosure Policy.
In honor of Harry Potters 33rd birthday today, I’m sharing a free Butterbeer printable that I’ve featured before. Just print out and attach to a 2 liter soda bottle or small individual bottle. Last year for Summer Camp we featured some cool Harry Potter activities including a delicious Butterbeer recipe. While at the Harry Potter theme park a couple of years ago, we tasted Butterbeer and it was very good especially the frothy cream on top. I was surprised but I really liked it. Have a great time with your kids and make them some Butterbeer. The free printable makes it look very authentic!!
The large size is for the 2 liter soda bottle and the small is for the individual serving 10-12 oz sizes. Print out the label, cut and tape the free Butterbeer label around the soda bottles.
The “Harry Potter Butterbeer” printables are FREE and available for immediate download by subscribing to Design Dazzle!
To receive this free printable – enter your email address in the box below and click submit. Make sure to check your inbox for an email from Design Dazzle. You will have access to all of our FREE printables and also will receive an email newsletter filled with lots of great information. Don’t worry your email address will never be sold.
Printable files are for personal use only. They are not for commercial use.
- Free Happy Fall Printable
- Enter A Secret Playroom Hidden Behind Wardrobe Doors
- Our Complete Exterior Home Remodel!
- Christmas Vacation Party: Griswold Style
- Pokemon Painted Rocks for Kindness Rocks!
- Mrs Claus Cottage Christmas Tree
- How To Build A Sliding Wall
- Mickey and Minnie Mouse Valentine Card Box + Free Printable
- Edible Snowman Centerpiece
- 10 Best DIY Birthday Banners
- Ladybug Themed Birthday Party with FREE Printables!
- DIY: Boot-i-licious Halloween Decor