This post may contain affiliate links that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission. Read our Disclosure Policy.
Don’t you just love eclectic style?
I’ve thought about trying to make this style happen in my home for years, but, to be honest – I’m terrified! It takes such a unique, talented eye to pull it all together. It requires a mix of old and new, shabby chic and modern, unique and familiar.
For a little extra inspiration, we have decided to put together a plain ol’ gorgeous post on just plain ol’ gorgeous electic kids rooms!
Adore that amazing wall in this fun boys beachy abode!
THAT TEEPEE. I’m loving everything about this room – never in a million years would I think that fawn would look fantastic in a room, but it REALLY works!
Isn’t this room fantastic? I’m loving the sweet and boy-ish vintage touches!
Love this quirky tween girls room!
Are you a fan of the eclectic style? Where do you typically find your decor pieces? Spill the beans with us in the comments!
- Enter A Secret Playroom Hidden Behind Wardrobe Doors
- 20 Best Pool Toys For Summer
- The Most Fun Party Game Ever! Plastic Wrap Ball Game
- Harry Potter Themed Christmas Tree
- How to Do a Church Christmas Grinch Party on a Budget
- Slumber Party Ideas
- Super Bowl Party Activities for Kids
- DIY: Cat in the Hat Photo Prop
- Halloween Birthday Party
- Summer Camp: 10 Awesome Glow Stick Ideas
- Mermaid Party Ideas
- Harry Potter Themed Bedroom Ideas