Don’t you just love eclectic style?
I’ve thought about trying to make this style happen in my home for years, but, to be honest – I’m terrified! It takes such a unique, talented eye to pull it all together. It requires a mix of old and new, shabby chic and modern, unique and familiar.
For a little extra inspiration, we have decided to put together a plain ol’ gorgeous post on just plain ol’ gorgeous electic kids rooms!
Adore that amazing wall in this fun boys beachy abode!
THAT TEEPEE. I’m loving everything about this room – never in a million years would I think that fawn would look fantastic in a room, but it REALLY works!
Isn’t this room fantastic? I’m loving the sweet and boy-ish vintage touches!
Love this quirky tween girls room!
Are you a fan of the eclectic style? Where do you typically find your decor pieces? Spill the beans with us in the comments!
- Enter A Secret Playroom Hidden Behind Wardrobe Doors
- 20 Best Pool Toys For Summer
- The Most Fun Party Game Ever! Plastic Wrap Ball Game
- 1st Birthday Party Ideas For Boys!
- Boys Trucks And Tractor Bed Ideas
- 25 Amazing Loft Ideas -- Beds and Playrooms
- Desk Ideas for Kids Rooms
- DIY: Paper Rosettes
- Kids Parties: Easy Idea For The Ceiling
- 30 Ideas For Car Themed Boys Rooms
- Super Giant Bubbles Kit!
- A Little Boy's Very Charming Playhouse!